Mittwoch, 27. März 2013

Personal Balmoral :o))

Wow...I am sooo happy about this new member in my Balmoral-family...
I won this on Ebay...first I thought it doesn`t "klick" - but then I started using it....now I love it soooooo much!!!A lnik to my Balmoral-video :o) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F62L3ZhobEw

                                      It has a lot of phantastic pockets & cardslots en masse :o)
                                     
                                            working-scedule..............
                                          The pockets are sooooo helpful!!And it`s easy to get in there :o)
                                          The pocket on the right side is closing by a press-stud :o)
                                           It has two penloops...but I clipped my 2 Frixions on the pocket....
                                            Two press-studs...yeah :o))


                                          My adorable Balmoral-Family :o))


It is getting smoother every day....just like the A5 :o)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen