Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

Croco medium Compagnas:Allie + Freddie!

Oh,sorry for my delay.....I have been quiet busy the last time....but here are some pics,that I already saved on my Nikon,a few month ago ;o))
The first one is a very nice+"bubbly"red Croco,which has sort of a vintage look - and I moved in,right away!!
It already came with some "scars",but Eelke Hoogstins gave me some good % for my next purchase ;o))
...and that was the "rust" Croco!!
Btw...we use to give names to our planners+save them in a list at our Facebook-forum...the red one is "Allie",the rust is "Freddie" .As it is a very manly planner,with golden hardware,it reminds me of Freddie Mercury ;oD
......enjoooooooy ;oD


It took me a day to get used to that vintage look....now I am soooo in love with it!!!!!!





The red + the rust Croco......I will do a blogpost showing the inside of the rust,when I move into it again ;o)



                                                   LOVELY Compagnons ;o))

4 Kommentare:

  1. A perfect couple those two... would have called them Romeo and Juliet! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I actually prefer this vintage look to other crocos. Wish there were more Amicas!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Post, Banner Anforderung

    Hallo ,
    Wir suchen für Bloggerinnen mit einen einzigartigen Geschmack wie Sie, um eine kooperative Geschäftsbeziehung aufzubauen. Miaberlin.de spezialisiert in maßgeschneiderte Abendkleider, Brautkleider, und Kleider für besondere Anlässe. Wir hätten gern wenn Sie für uns ein Post schreiben und uns ein Banner geben könnten. Wenn Sie interessiert sind kontaktieren Sie uns an miaberlinmarketing@yahoo.com (Wir werden Ihnen die Details schicken).

    Wir freuen uns von Ihnen zu hören.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen