Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Gillio Compagna medium size in "fuschia" :o))

This is a VERY female planner,I guess the most female planner in my collection:

The Croco Compagna Medium in "fuschia" : TADADADAAAAAAAA :o))



I had to give my beautiful,lovely,wonderful smelling,absolutely gorgeous black/orange Gillio a little rest....
and moved into my smooth,colourful,bright,female,so-soft-to-touch fuschia Gillio,that I named "Peony"...
because there are sooo many crazy planner people out there who are giving names to their binders,that I felt the need to give this Beauty a name,too ;o)


I love this patch of leather in this Compagna....but I need a beautiful picture when I open the binder ;o)


Again I decided to try various postcards from the "VOQUE postcard stack" ....


My sections......never change a running system ;o))
My first tab is "INFO": Personal info ;o)

The second tab is "Diverses".Includes a clear envelope,german holliday-planner,my weekly scedule...



 The third tab is my calendar-section,which includes different calendars :






The 4 th tab : My To-dos!!Very,very important,especially for my job ;o))



The 5 th tab : Notes...I love this postcard for that section ;o)


The adress-section...I used a top-tab from Gillio for that and took the a-z tabs out,because it got way too stuffed!!!


...but I am using a selfmade/laminated "marker" to get easily to the phonenumbers of my patients ;o)


I am using just the adress pages from Gillio,without a-z-tabs....



And at the end of the inserts,untabbed,I keep the pouches,the GORGEOUS map and my cards...




The Compagna has lots of wonderful + functional pockets,which I love,love,love!!!





And now some more " SUPER-ENABLER-PICS" ......... heheheheheeeeeee :o))




And some more....because this wonderful female binder already has a male friend ;o)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;o))








Awe,I can`t stop looking at them :o))
I hope you enjoyed this picture-heavy-post :o))


6 Kommentare:

  1. Love the binders. Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing. It looks like it is bigger than the Filofax binders? It looks thinker.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The rings are a bit wider,but have the same height,as Filofax-binders in personal size.I don`t think that they take more ;o)

      Löschen
  2. I LOVE this planner. I am on their email list to be notified if they ever get anymore. I want one so bad but cant find one :(

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Candy,this one is soooo worth to wait for!!!!Right now I moved into the blue one ( ;o) ),but until now,I don`t feel like we have bonded...

      Löschen
  3. Klasse Fotos...der Blaue wäre eher mein Fall...steh nicht so auf rosa ;-)
    Aber meine Sammlung darf vorlaufig nicht wachsen...Sparkurs und so....
    lg Susan aus filomanic Forum

    AntwortenLöschen