Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

Personal size...

After a couple of month using my A5 Finchley,I decided to get me a smaller binder,that I can take with me,when I am not working - because the A5 is HEAVY!!!
I almost studied Filofax-sites,Ebay,watched billions of youtube videos - and finally got me the wrong binder:
A Holborn/personal in wine.
Ok,the leather is very,very soft.It has phantastic pockets,BUT: I don`t like the penloop on the side,where the zipped pocket is hidden.The pen is soooo in the way :o(
And...I guess red is simply not me.





I`m still holding on to it,because it feels so phantastic,but one day I will sell it to someone who loves it.

1 Kommentar:

  1. If you are going to sell the Holborn Wine, I am very intrested. I love the color and the binder. And would love to add this one to my collection.

    AntwortenLöschen