Samstag, 27. Juli 2019

New Gillio colour:"Bubblegum"!B6 Stalogy+Amica....and Appunto A5!

Hi planner folks!

A couple of weeks ago,Gillio surprised us with a new colour!
I received a sample and the invoice said:"Bubblegum".
I was sooooo sure it would be a new epoca leather!!
You can imagine the big surprise,when it turned out to be a mat croco...!!!
Currently I am in love with the B6 Stalogy and I received a medium Amica in that new colour (which is a limited edition).
I removed the rings by the Steve-Morton-Method,without damaging the parts.I was able to fit them back together,so I can put them back in,when I like to get back into rings.
The medium Amica fits the B6 Stalogy like a glove - and you don't have to remove the backpate (which would destroy the warranty).

When Gillio released the bubblegum mat crocos,I was not able to snap me a personal wide....but almost 2 weeks later,some bubblegum planners popped up in the good deals corner,and I was able to get me an A5 Appunto!I might use that one in 2020 ;-)
But first things first - here is the de-ringed medium Amica:




I drew me a week on 2 pages,that fits my needs...
and a very simple month per page to track holidays etc. ... also for 2020........









The B6 Stalogy is such a nice book!I loved drawing my own calendar!
Now...here is the A5 bubblegum with a different brand notebook ( Cedon ),which I already had in my posession:






Beautiful stencil from Kathja aka "Kathie's pouches"!
She sells them in many sizes and different options!
https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/Kathiespouches





The 2 bubblegums in all their glory:



A5 Appunto vs.personal wide Compagna:






I hope you enjoy the summer,wherever you are from!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen