Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2019

Gillio personal wide Compagna

Hi planner peeps!

On PCE 2019 Gillio launched their personal wide Compagnas.
Since there had been more releases,I decided not to try one..........but.....but....aaaaaaah - now I did!!
It is such a great size!More generous paper-size (same hight and holes as a medium size,but wider),more lush leather to cuddle.
On first sight,I did not liked the squarish size,but now I do!
It is too heavy for me,to carry it with me,but it is a wonderful planner!
I decided to go with the blue mat croco....look at this beauty :




















While I was waiting for those beautiful inserts from PaperFairyDesign,I gave a Rhodia-paperpad (A4 size)to a friend who is working as a bookbinder.He was so nice to cut it to pw-size for me.
I draw a month per page on the Rhodia paper - inserts.
From PaperFairyDesign I ordered the calendar with the monthly squares,the week on 2 pages and a finances-tracker.
The dividers I crafted myself.The first one is a pouch,which holds some pages with passwords etc. ;-)
The penloop is a Leuchtturm penloop,that you can just stick on a divider or dashboard.

I hope you enjoyed todays post...there are 2 more to come ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen