Mittwoch, 20. März 2019

Mama and Baby :-D

Good morning,my planner-friends!

A few years ago,I posted about our first Gillio-meetup in Brussels.It was in the end of 2013.
On our visit at NIAS,I saw a beautiful older red matt croco medium Compagna,which I bought after the meetup,via telephone-call.
Now...one young Lady of our Gillio group posted a pocket Compagna for sale - and guess what???She also purchased it at NIAS!!!It must have been sitting there for aaaaages,before she bought it late last year....and never used it.

So here they are....reunited:Mama and Baby :-D










Comparison of my pocket Compagna XL to the old model,which was smaller!I must say:They hold the same amount.....


The old red matt with my brown matt croco Slim Compagna....


I hope you enjoyed this post!
Have a wonderful day :-D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen