Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Gillio Compagna "Lezard",in medium size :o))

The first "Lezards" I met on the Gillio-meetup.When we went out for dinner,with the whole Gillio-crew,suddenly NEW MODELS had been passed around!!!OOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!
The "Lezard".....I fell in love right away!!
Tom promised me,that I would get one....it took some time,but LOOOOK!!!


                                                      In comparison to the Mini Amazona/Filofax....





                                           I really love the bigger popper...just like my Mia Cara!



                   The flyleaf has a penloop!!...And it feels like the ear of a dog ;o))




                             I have not moved in right now....I am waiting for Springtime ;o))
                                                                     Isn`t it beautiful???

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen